Rediscover the highest level of productivity when you choose Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. The MS Office Professional 2010 software provides you with programs for the creation, management and editing of documents, tables, databases and similar tasks. MS Office 2010 Professional is equally suitable for home use and for use in small businesses and offices.
Program components of Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Purchase MS Office Professional 2010 now to obtain unlimited access to the following programs:
- Word 2010 is your tool for creating and editing documents.
- Excel 2010 is your solution for working with large tables.
- Outlook 2010 manages contacts, email accounts and calendar dates to enable you to make your day to day life more productive.
- PowerPoint 2010 in Microsoft Office 2010 Professional is ideal for creating presentations for private or business use.
- OneNote 2010 will become your personal, virtual notepad where you can temporarily store your ideas.
- Publisher 2010 helps you to design maps, brochures, flyers, advertisements and similar documents.
- Access 2010 is an efficient tool for creating and managing databases on your computer.
Each of the above MS Office Professional 2010 programs is available to you for an unlimited period. In addition, you receive all updates already provided by Microsoft and those they provide in the future. Thus you always stay up to date.
Sophisticated and well-structured
Each Microsoft Office Professional 2010 application maintains the same, simple design. So you can switch smoothly inside Office 2010 Professional between Word, Excel and Outlook, always using the same interface. Joint creation of documents, as a component of MS Office Professional 2010, allows you and your colleagues to work together on documents and to store them online. You can now edit videos or add interesting effects to presentations that you create in MS Office Professional 2010 with PowerPoint. Using MS Office 2010 Professional gives you access to modern, dynamic presentations which reflect your visions more effectively. Perhaps you have a new idea which is not yet fully developed? With OneNote you can let Microsoft Office 2010 Professional turn your computer into a notebook which provides you with instant access to centralised information.
Important features in MS Office Professional 2010:
- Unlimited access on a computer and a mobile device for MS Office 2010 Professional users.
- OneNote as a new tool for central organisation of important information which can later be transferred into other Office Professional 2010 programs.
- New photos and text effects, and the integration of videos with PowerPoint in Microsoft Office 2010 Professional facilitate the creation of dynamic, vibrant presentations.
- By purchasing Microsoft Office Professional 2010, obtain access to Outlook – the world’s leading and best email client for professional working environments.
- Carry on working as usual: because the MS Office 2010 Professional interface only differs slightly from the 2007 version, you don’t need to worry about a long familiarisation period.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional provides the perfect software solution to meet the highest demands in the private sector. But businesses too are well catered for with this version. All the programs you need for optimal organisation of your everyday life in the office are included.
|Required operating system||Supports only the 32-bit edition of Office 2010: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3) Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2), MSXML 6.0 Windows Server 2003 R2 Supports both 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Office 2010: Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1) Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2) Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Windows Server 2012 Terminal Server Windows on Windows (WOW) which allows installation of 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating systems, excluding Windows Server 2003, 64-bit and Windows XP, 64-bit. Doesn't support any edition of Office 2010: Windows Server 2003, 64-bit Windows XP, 64-bit|
|Processor||500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager|
|Memory||256 (MB) of RAM or higher; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Microsoft Outlook Instant Search, Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Communicator, and certain advanced functionality|
|Hard disk||3.5 (GB) available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64-MB or greater video memory|
This Product was added to our catalogue on 13/03/2021.