Office 2013 Professional is a comprehensive package of programs containing a number of different applications for typical office tasks such as word processing or spreadsheet calculation. It is equally suitable for private and for business purposes. The interface has been reworked since its predecessors, making Microsoft Office 13 ideal both for touch-enabled devices and traditional desktop computers and notebooks.
Work productively with Microsoft Office Professional 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional provides you with a complete package of programs, containing the following products:
- Word 2013 for text processing.
- Excel 2013 for spreadsheet calculations.
- PowerPoint 2013 for creation of presentations.
- OneNote 2013 for fast note creation.
- Outlook 2013 for simple management of even large email accounts.
- Access 2013 for creation and management of databases.
- Publisher 2013 for creation of sophisticated, timeless designs.
You can use MS Office Professional 2013 for both basic tasks such as the writing of short documents and for sophisticated projects either for business or in the course of your own work.
Intuitive operation for greater productivity
A simple interface common to all Microsoft Office Professional 2013 applications facilitates switching between the different applications. Thus, despite using different applications, working with Microsoft Office 13 enables a particularly smooth workflow. As a result, Office 2013 Professional makes working on large projects significantly easier.
New functions in Microsoft Office Professional 2013
Included in the functions which are new or reworked in Microsoft Office 2013 Professional since its predecessor are the following:
- Office 13 supports both OpenDocument formats and Microsoft’s own Open XML format. It is up to you to choose which application’s behaviour is better able to match your own requirements. For example, importing documents created in OpenOffice into Microsoft Office 13 is not a problem.
- Because OneDrive is integrated into the Office 2013 Professional interface, you can save files in the Microsoft Cloud memory. This facilitates the distribution of documents to other people with Microsoft Office Professional 2013 as well as the archiving of data.
- Microsoft Office 13 not only supports viewing of Adobe PDF files but also their editing. This makes it significantly easier to edit PDF files and to use this type of document directly with Microsoft Office Professional 2013 as you would a Word document.
- In MS Office Professional 2013, Outlook has developed into a tool which can even display the weather forecast in the calendar, or for example be linked to the Facebook social network.
- You can customise the interface in Office 2013 Professional so it can be operated with your finger without any limitations. This function is of particular benefit when using hybrid devices which are both notebooks and tablets at the same time.
If you are looking for an extremely efficient, modern way of speeding up your work, Microsoft Office Professional 2013 is the right choice. The comprehensive software suite fulfils the requirements of both private and business users, and compatibility with other alternatives is assured with Office 2013 Professional.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 PROFESSIONAL - SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|Required operating system|
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2|
|Memory||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|
This Product was added to our catalogue on 13/03/2021.